Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kissing Bunnies!

This morning Katy was playing with her bunny again and I caught some more funnies! I looked over from the computer and she had stuffed her bunny into her little people car! I thought it was so cute! She decided he needed to come out for a while, so I had to help her get him out (his big o butt was too big for the car!!) haha. So she decided to put him back in. Then she realized that her bunny was a twin (actually- he is a triplet--I went crazy when I thought he was going to be her lovey and bought all of them! Haha) So anyways, after the car ride the bunnies were feeling romantic because they started kissing! Then Katy gave them both a few smooches! I just love that kid! What a love bug! :) Hmmmm!

Enjoying the ride Get back in there...
This tushy just wont budge....
Share the ride...
Muwah!
Aww...how sweet!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously she feels strong love from you and Tim and is displaying what she learns...how very sweet! thanks for sharing