Ok, so here comes the 10 page blog entry...I hope you have your coffee ready. What can I say, it was a 10 day trip! Katy and I had lots of fun-- I actually think that Katy thinks Texas is this place where fun stuff happens (minus the traveling part, of course)!! hahah! Ok, so I will try to keep the words to a minimum (if you know me--and I hope you do (why would you be reading this otherwise? right??) then you know that my definition of minimum is probably a bit different from yours.) hehe! Oh, well...enjoy the pictures and captions... Unfortunately we dont have the pictures from the Wiggles Play Center yet..but I will put them up as soon as I get them :)
After all that traveling I could use a rest with my Nonnie!
Wait...I thought we were going to eat?? Why are you taking me to a ranch??
Nonnie said if I do all my chores I can go have a ball.....
Mom- get outta the way--Im trying to watch the movie!
I dont think we are in Maine anymore!
What is that thing over there thats going around and around??
Um...I wanted to ride the horse...not this stupid buggy thing....
Now thats more like it! Weeeee.....
Having so much fun!
I sooo want to take this thing home with me!
Oh--this is one of those things Daddy likes! I better check it out!
Wow, I am better at this than Mom!
Did someone call for a plumber?
Oh I get it....Im supposed to shake it!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Sorry, kid...your not getting my sweet potatoes!
Kiss up all you want Mama....you aint gettin any either!
Seriously--will you people PLEASE just let me eat!
Nothing like a big Bubba hug!
Does he know that Im NOT the Turkey??
Ahh---dont touch me with that!
Mom--look at that Thing!!!
Aunt Shelley workin the sleepy time mojo!
Looks like we brought the weather with us!
Hey Nonnie--have you seen my Poppy?
Poppy--you in there??
Now this is what I call a chair!!
Nonnie and her girl!
Im going to see this guy named Santa...they tell me he's pretty cool...I'll be the judge of that!
Dude--where is she going with my ball???
Well, I guess I can share....but....I really dont want to...
Big kisses from Cousin Randall
A little Kodak moment I like to call "Kissing Cousins...um...2nd cousins...no wait is it 3rd?"
Katy and PJ sharing a book and Aunt Shelley! (She looks pretty good with a couple of kids on her lap-doesnt she ;)
And 1 and 2 and 3...you can do it Opa! Just a few more!
Now up and down and up!
Hey-Nacho-- we really gotta talk about those stretchy pants! Hahah
Now, touch your toes...
Alright- juice break!
Now how am I gonna get outta here?
Katy doing "pretty in prison" better than Paris Hilton
Ok--What does this thing do?
All dressed up and ready to go!
When is my food coming? Im getting tired of coloring!
Big Hugs for Nonnie!
My little sister Tenley (or "Tee" as Katy calls her)
Nonnie, Katy, and Aunt Shelley looking at the trains at the Gaylord
How do I get on that thing?
Its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you....
Mommy, Katy, and Aunt Shelley at the Gaylord Hotel
Wow! Did you see that, Aunt Shelley?
Good times with Great Granny and Great Aunt Bev
Katy was just so comfy with her Bevo!


2 comments:
Wow... looks like Katy had a blast! Thanks for sharing.
I love all the pictures! I still haven't got pictures off my camera. It's on my to do list! I hope you're ready for some snow...I hear you're getting some! I wouldn't mind a little myself!
Post a Comment