Well, I thought we were going to have a snow DAY...but...it is turning into snow DAYS. Bummah! Oh well....at least I have a little ham to keep me entertained! This morning she was just too cute eating her breakfast so I --of course-- had to pull out the camera! My day got better in seconds as she started going "cheeeese" "cheeesee". That girl is a hoot! I love her! After she was "awll don" (imagine signing hands waving along) she went to play and watch her favorite show--The Backyardagains! She was glued! Hahah... at least she was happy! The poor dear is cutting her 12 mo (a little late) molars. Thankfully one of them has finally "surfaced" now if the other one will just do the same...I might be able to sleep again at night! haha
Yum...hey Mom want to take my picture...I'm being cute....
Cheese
Cheeese
Cheeeese
CHEEEEEEESSEEE
Glued
Like Im not even here!
Cheese
Cheeese
Cheeeese
CHEEEEEEESSEEE
Glued

Katy decided that she would like to add a little note:
v x tuigurkjfyusopl;nnmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmnb


1 comments:
I love that full face look at me smile of hers! brightens MY day too!
Post a Comment