Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GETTING BIG!!

So I said she was getting big, and you thought I was just being sentimental---well my goodness! I think I know why Katy has been eating so much the past couple of days! Check out what happened to her pajamas LITERALLY over night!! When I got her up this morning she kept saying "toe" "toe", I thought she just hurt it or something...that is until I looked down at her feet while she was eating breakfast!! HAHAH!! Poor dear --poked a hole right through her feeties! hahahh!!! Bless heh (that is the her -minus the rrrr sound) heaht! ;) I think it is time to buy to new pjs!
She was very upset about the toes poking out...every time one of the toes would poke through, she would start crying...that is....
until she realized I was taking pictures....that perked her right up! hahahaha
Oh yeah--look at her compared to her bear..she is almost as big as it is now!
Now that is a REAL "bear hug"!! :)

2 comments:

Margo said...

So cute and SO grown up! I have been looking at Caden often lately and thinking the same thing! I saw a 3 week old baby boy at the pediatrician's office yesterday... I can't believe mine were ever that small!!

Anonymous said...

too cute!