Saturday, April 19, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!!!

OH MY GOSH!! It was 80 degrees in Maine today!! WooHoo!!! I about passed out when I saw the temperature sign on the side of the high way! This has been a long needed week! It started out around 60 on Monday and got warmer and warmer through out the week--I think we had three days in a row of 70 degrees+! It was so nice I didnt even mind spending 3.5 hours outside raking leaves!! We even had our first outside playdate of the year on Thursday, with a little b-day celebration for our dear friend Bridget, who turned...well...."older" on the 14th! :) hehe! Hugs GF!! Anyways, checkout how big all our babies have gotten. (And speaking of babies---check out the growing bump on the birthday woman!!) This was just a great week all around. I even made a bit of money this week subbing, ebay-ing (is that a word) and baking--yeah--baking....I just started selling some chocolate goodies (TaylorMade Treats!) at a friends bakery :) I even made my own labels. Fun!! Why was I feeling so entrepreneurial?? (is that even a word) this week? Can you say "outdoor toys"! I made enough money to buy Katy a toddler swing, a cozy coupe (Look out Ten--you're not the only cutie in the family with a little red sports car anymore!! ;), and a BOUNCE HOUSE!!! It has its very own blower and it inflates in like 25 seconds! I cant wait to get the babies in it! I just hope I can keep my big kid out of it (sorry Daddy!!) hehe! Oh--speaking of Daddy--he had his annual review Thursday, and got lots of praise and...a nice raise!! :) Praise the Lord! He was in such a good mood on the way home, that he decided to stop and buy Katy a Backyardigans water squirting sprinkler play matt thing for outside! I know it sounds like a lot of stuff for one week, but we have really worked hard for some extra money to get her set up for a really fun summer, and now, I think we are done! :) Oh yeah--check out one of the ways I will be saving some money this summer (see pictures below!). My dear friend Holly came over last Saturday (Twice in one day!!) and helped me to start my seeds for my very own garden! It is gonna be huge! Im doing tons of veggies! Even some fruits! I cant wait to eat all the fresh veggies!! I know it will be a lot of work, but Holly has inspired me to do the whole "grow your own" thing. :) So, here goes! I hope to be able to show you great photos of my garden (and hopefully salads!!) soon! Oh yeah--check out Katy's giant black eye--so sad She fell into a glass table at the bakery on Monday. :( It is the worst thing I have ever seen on her--poor baby :( Oh well...just so you dont feel too bad, here are the great pics of Katy having fun this week. Note one of her new favorite toys--the baby doll! She is totally that mommy type! :) She loves to make the baby cry and then tell everyone that it is "shad" :( Hahah! ;)


Quick get help! the baby is "Kying"

Here...have a "baba"Ok? Maybe she needs to go "pp"?? "What is wrong with you??"
A little over the shoulder hold oughta quite that "bebe"
Now go to bed baby

Katy pouring a cup of tea--uh--wait--that would be a plate of tea! Please sir...may I have some more....
Finally--the warmth arrives!!(I know it LOOKs cold--but its NOT!! Give them a couple weeks, and the buds on the trees will become beautiful leaves!!)

Heidi--are you HEIDING?? ahahah!
Bridget and Brynn (and bb 2), Mama and Katy, Dana and India, Heidi and Maya!

This was totally staged! haha! How cheesy! :)

Look at the baby bump!! Look at that cute little tushie!!
All the babies playing!

My little girl's knees after a hard day playing!



Mommy and Katy enjoying the weather!!



Having sooo much fun...
swinging with Daddy!

The very next day..."Can I get in this thing already"??!!
Now THAT'S what Im talking about! Katy wanted Koda to "seet" on the table...haha!
So "sad" Koko wouldnt "seet" Daddy bought Katy a baby watering can so that she can help Mama garden!
One of three seed trays!! Look at how big my cuckes are getting!!

Toot Toot....
Hey.....
Beep Beep!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Miss Katy is all set for summer! I was mentioning to Tim this morning in nursery I didn't have a blog about how she got the black eye...little did I read.

She was so stinking adorable today..playing in the "cage" as the babies called it (the cribs, double deckers for whoever else is reading) and they all squeeled with delight..then Miss Katy got ENERGIZED...and had her boot off and swinging it over her head...running after her "mine" (baby blanket) and playing keep away with it with one of the Jr helpers and just having a great time. It was so awesome!