Three times a week! hhahahahahah!! Did your heart jump for a minute? ;) I am actually watching a friends 9mo old baby girl (Madysen) three days a week now. She is really cute and Katy just loves her! She has been playing "big sister" all week! It is really cute. I was so nervous thinking about having two under two in the house, but it has been nice. It is a bit difficult to go out with them both because I dont have a double stroller yet, but so far it has not scared me! In fact--it has made me think that I might be able to do this again --someday! Katy is just so good in this role, I would love to see her get to "keep" one! She gets really sad when Mady leaves to go home. This is actually kinda fun! :) (I must note though, that I am not ready for sleepless nights again yet--so dont anyone hold their breath) hehe! Take a look at the last two days...
"Wanna see this toy?"
"Haha yeah right!"
Sweet kiss!!
"Here...eat this..."
"Want more?"
"Open like this"
"Ok, your doing it! Good, good..."
Playing with Katy's baby toys!
"Mom--could you put that thing down and feed me?"
"I'll have what she's having!"
"Hush little baby"
"Kiss goodnight"
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
We're having a baby girl!!
Posted by Angela Taylor at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OK, 9 months from now Katy would be able to help even more...and they should be close in age so they can enough each others company more ..... and I think you would have another girl and that would rock for katy..hmmm i think that is my only arguements..nope, wait.. get going cause a march baby would be so cool...LOL. ;)
editors note..above.. "so they can ENJOY each others company more"
Post a Comment