Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking Back

My little baby is officially no longer a baby, as of yesterday. She is now a 2 year old little girl :( Sniff sniff. At her party the other day, one of my friends, Heidi, asked me if it had hit me that she was a big girl yet...at the time, I was too busy with party prepping to even take a minute, but last night, after all the partying was done with and all the people were gone, I held Katy and cried. It finally hit me. She is not that tiny little baby I brought home from the hospital. She can count to 6, say 4 word sentences and even do an arabesque! I just cant believe how fast this has all gone by. We love our little girl and cant wait to give her a new role next year...that of big sister! Dont get too excited, I am not pregnant right now, but hopefully we will have some exciting news to share around Christmas time! :) Ok, back to Katy...here are some of my favorite pictures of her as a newborn and her first videos...

July 19th..the night before the big day!

Koda--say goodbye to the sweet life!

Katy's Birth

Tears of joy!

Getting to touch my baby for the first time! I tear up just typing this!

Our first Family photo.. The first time I kissed her hand..."Help--Im cold!"
The first time I got to hold my baby (I realize this might be somewhat graphic-however nothing is really showing...this is just a special moment that I decided to share)

So smitten...Going home..look how tiny!!Stealing a kiss...
Whoa---is that me?? Anyways, this was the day I got my stitches out...
This is the Katy "oh" face. She used to do this all the time! We were so proud! Daddy a Katy catching some zzzs..Her 2 week check up.

0 comments: