Monday, March 16, 2009

By Your Side

This song used to be one that I sang to Katy. It made sense to me because she has been going through the terrible twos and I really loved the lyric "Ill be by your side whenever you call, please dont fight these hands that are holding you"..."I love you, Ill never let you go" ...and of course the part "tell me where will you run child" It so describes how she struggles with wanting so badly to be independent and make her own plans, yet she realizes sometimes that she is only two and she cant do it alone. Great stuff....then I realized (after loosing the baby) God was washing over me with His love in this song. I still think of Katy when I hear it, but now I also know that I too need to be dependent on my Father instead of trying so hard to make my own plans...God has a way of turning things around...huh?

0 comments: