Well, we are back from Texas, and completely WORN OUT! I cant seem to get enough sleep (not sure if it was because of the long trip or the time change...or wait--I am pregnant...maybe that has something to do with it). We had another Dr. appointment on Wed., and the baby sounded great! Heartbeat still in the 160's. I did ask if there was any truth to the old wives tale that says a fetal heartbeat of 160 and above is a girl and under is a boy, and she said maybe, but not until later on. When they are so little, they all have a fast heartbeat, she said. (Although, my step-sister Cyrese's baby had a lower one early on and he turned out to be--well--a he, so maybe Katy will get her sister after all???) We should find out next month. :) Until then I have to keep wondering. The breakouts and sickness and weight gain (in particular areas) is making me think girl, but I have never been pregnant with a boy (that I know of for sure), so maybe this is just how I "do" pregnancy?? It is so hard to wait for 20 weeks!!
Ok, back to Texas...lots of family, food, and food. Yeah--I gain two lbs while I was in Texas! hahah! Im not joking! My Dr. weighed me and I was like...Um let me just preface this by saying that I have been in Texas for two weeks...and...I ate a lot of Mexican food....um...and macaroni and cheese :( oops! (Oh--and there was that trip to the IHOP strawberry festival...oops again??) Anyways, The food was really--really--good!! We got to spend a lot of time with all of the different sides of the family,too, so that was good. We really enjoyed our three day stay in Sherman with my Granny and Anut Bev. Katy had a blast! I got to see Tenley sing a couple of times, and watched her graduate. She is getting so old! :( I really cried saying good bye to her, because she will be going off to Baylor in the fall :( She really is old! Anyways, here are all the pictures...well..most of them. My mom has a bunch on her camera (hint hint), Tenley has some on hers (hint hint), and I have some on my phone that I still need to download, so more will come. For now, enjoy these! :)
Resting for just a second...then...
Cutting a rug!
Not so happy to be standing next to that big guy.
Katy is burning off a little energy after dinner!
I got all her hair cut off! Ahhh!! I cried because she looks so old now! It is stinkin cute though!
Showing off the cutest hair cut ever!! :) Sooo Big!!
Singing the itsy bitsy spider!
What a sweet face!
Katy and Aunt Bev--at the Strawberry Festival!! YUMMMMM!!
Katy and Granny! So sweet! I love this one!
Waiting for Granny to get her lipstick on so we could go play with Riley!
Grumpy butt!
Instant friends! Granny and Bev's next door neighbor's granddaughter (that was a mouth full) was in town and invited Katy over to play in the pool! They had a blast! :)
Katy and Riley playing in the sand "tub".
"Do I have to take another picture?"
Yet another picture of Katy loving on Aunt Bev!
Showing off the cute new do! :)
Katy giving Opa the "stink eye" hahah!
My girl! :)
A quick smooch!
Ready to go see Aunt T graduate
Katy loving on Aunt Bev some more.
Katy, me, Tenley, and Shelley after the graduation.
Katy was in LOVE with Tenley's boyfriend Jordan. She couldnt get enough of him! I better now show this picture to Daddy! ;)
Me with all my sisters! I feel really short around them! (Me, Tenley, Shelley, and Jacque)
Katy was loving baby Gage (Her new little cousin)! She kept saying "Him loves me Mama!"







0 comments:
Post a Comment