Friday, December 18, 2009

Technology Is AMAZING!

So here I am on this cold December morning sitting in my hospital bed warm and toasty eating a hot mac and cheese (sipping on iced tea) while I wait for my son to come. Ive got my iv drip on a battery pack so Ive been up walking the halls and after lunch I think I will do some time in the Jacuzzi tub!! Then maybe after the DR breaks my water I will get the epidural and hopefully some rest. For now, though, I am sitting here alone (Tim just went to get me a milk shake!! and Lauren just took Katy back home) listening to John's heartbeat and enjoying the moment. Hard to believe he will really be here soon!! I cant wait. Oh--and as if tech stuff isnt cool enough--Im online at the hospital. Tim just shot a video of Katy visiting and I already loaded it on the computer and have posted it on FaceBook. Now Im blogging...all while in Labor...oh...speaking of...that one hurts....ok...Im back now. Anyways, just thinking how times have changed for women in labor. Glad Im here now and not 2000 year back...poor Mary--sitting in a barn!!! Praise the Lord we have come so far! ;) haha Ok, enough typing for now...Im getting into some real contractions...Im outta here!



0 comments: