Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update On the Bows...

Well, I have now made about 100 bows!! I sent about half of them to my Mom to sell for donations to her clinic, a few to another group for charity, and have SOLD quite a few as well (to benefit Mom's clinic). I have also begun to make bow holders (you MUST have a pretty place to hang your bow at the end of the day ;) right??!!) So now for the exciting news....I am supposed to be taking my bows to show a local retailer (The Maine Made Store) owner on Mon. or Tue. of next week! The woman who works there looked at them Friday and said she was quite sure the owner would want to sell them! :) SO...I am praying and seeing where this goes. I do still have student loans to pay off....and since the ministry isn't quite paying the bills, this might be a new opportunity to me to make a little extra money :) Here's hoping. If you are interested in seeing the bows you can check them out in this album until I create a new website or blog just for them :) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2062247&id=1031424276&l=514aa3c471If

0 comments: