Monday, August 20, 2007

13 Months Already!

Wow! I think it was just yesterday that I was amazed that Katy was going to be a month old! Now here we are 12 months later! I just cant believe how fast she is growing! She can now tell you what sounds a cow ("ewwww"), lion (imagine a deep- back of the throat-mouth hanging open - "ahhrrr"), and duck ("kack, kack") make. She follows lots of commands like "bring mommy the ball" (which can be substitued with anything from blankie (something she is rarely seen without these days)to bunny, ducky, piggy to book), "take off your shoe", "come here", "sit down", "give daddy a kiss", "dance baby", "shake it", and my favorite--"show me your tounge"! She loves to play with the dog--whom she refers to as "Ko Ko"-- also her new favorite word-, to go for walks--she lets me know by getting the stroller, and to turn all of our electronic equipment on and off--dont tell daddy!! :) She loves to brush her hair and even mine sometimes too, and can also drink from a cup and feed herself with a spoon. Her favorite foods these days seems to be black beans, corn, and grapes...oh you know those are fun diapers to change! :( She is running around like crazy and can even climb the entire stair case by herself (with mommy and daddy standing right behind her of course!)


As you can see, my little baby isnt much of a baby anymore, and being that we live so far from my side of the family, I thought it was time to get on board the blog train so that yall could keep up with Katy's day to day bustle. So, here it is....the Katy Khronicles. I will post new pictures and stories as often as I can so that you can watch her grow :) Here are some we took yesterday at the park...Hope you enjoy!


























































0 comments: