Saturday, September 15, 2007

In love all over again!


Ok, so I know this is supposed to be about Katy, but I just have to take a minute to let yall know that I have fallen in love with my husband all over again! This past two weeks without him has really been tough, but I am actually thankful for it. I realized just how much I love my husband and how much I need him! Oh- I just thought of a Katy story to add in here--Tim came home close to midnight on Thursday, so Katy did not see him before she went to bed. Friday morning she was with me playing in her room when Tim walked over and stood in her doorway. She stopped dead in her tracks and grinned from ear to ear--all with her little hand covering her mouth like she was shocked! It was the absolute cutest thing!! She was so happy to see him! She gets a big smile on her face when we kiss or hug too! I think she knows we love each other and thats a good thing! :) Thank you God for the friendly reminder of just how much we love our daddy/hubby! Mmmm!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it amazing Angela how God can "renew" an already wonderful marriage! Only God, Only God!!! What a precious time you and Margo have with your sweeties. I am so happy for the two of you. I tearfully remember those days like they really were yesterday. They fly by before you know it. Glad you are able to be there and enjoy them. Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, not only for you, but for Katy to be surrounded by such a loving couple.