This weekend Papa bought Katy her first pony! It is black and soft and stomps a lot and makes crazy sounds. Now Katy can tell you what a horse says (sounds more like ahhhh than nahh, but it sure looks cute!) She even stomps her feet and trots like him! Oh- and I thought I would toss in a couple of cute ones from after church on Sunday! :)
Katy channeling Pebbles...
Katy channeling Pebbles...
What does a horse say?
Katy taking her horse for a "walk"
Kisses for the horse
And hugs too!
So cute I could just eat her up!
I bought this dress for her when she was a tiny baby--I thought it would never fit... :(

Ok, enough mom...time for lunch!



1 comments:
It is an adorable dress! Miss Katy is a clothes horse...hee hee. My mom has told me the story of my 3 easter outfits so much I feel like I was there. nana, mom and dad all liked the same dress but one liked pink, one purple and one yellow. so they got them all and I wore them all on easter. I changed clothes more than a model that day! lol.
Post a Comment