Friday, October 12, 2007

Good Times!

I know I have mentioned the Library playgroup that I take Katy to, before, but I have never posted any pictures to show you. So....here are some from today! What a fun place! And its free! :) Good Times!

Someone is so proud of herself! :)Check out the orange state in the background--I think she is giving a "shout out" to her peeps in Texas! haha She just loves this magnet wall!
She loves to run around picking up all the toys and giving them out to random people!

"Hey baby, come here often?"
This is the fun rug that they play on after story time.... Katy's favorite part--the BUBBAS!!! Today she went around to all the adults and told them "bubbas"...just incase they hadnt figured out what they were yet! haha
The cutie in the green sweater is Katy's little friend Maya! Today was fire safety awareness day or something so they gave the kids little hats! Katy looks THRILLED! hahaha





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I finally had some time to catch up on my Katie Kronicals. Wow, how she is growing. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her and Mommy at Thanksgiving! Love the pics.

Much love, hugs and kisses,
Shelley

Lisa said...

Hey Angela, Haven't I seen that outfit before. Looks great on. What a sweetie. Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Miss Katy is soooooo stylish..wonder where she gets that from?

Margo said...

looks like a fun playgroup! I say Heidi in the background of one of the pictures...she looks great! I would love to see a recent picture of her daughter!! hint hint!

Margo said...

wow...I should totally have read the captions! She looks so much like Jason...well, in that picture she does.