We are going to DISNEY!!! I cant wait! We were already planing to take our summer vacation to Florida, but when I did a little researching and found out that Disney wasnt too far of a drive from where we are flying into (for only $60--might I add!!) I decided to check out the prices of tickets, and as it turns out, Katy is FREE!! So....we decided what better time to go than now! I was excited to see that children are free til they turn 3, so maybe we can even go back next year!!! (Dont tell Daddy yet--Im pushing my luck with this trip) Men --who have not been to Disney--just dont get it--but just wait til he is there!!! He will have just as much fun as Katy and mommy!! :) By the way--did I mention that I am excited!!! Whooooohoooo!! I just wish Katy could understand what I mean when I keep telling her that we are going to go see Mickey and Pooh and JoJo. She just thinks Im talking about Playhouse Disney I think! :) Ok, only 4 months to go! Let the count down begin!!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Seems like both little girls will enjoy their time with Mickey! Take lots of pictures... LOL!!
Post a Comment