Today miss Katy sat on her potty (without her diaper) and grunted a bit....but no pee pee :( Well, we will just keep trying. She does love to read books about the potty, and loves the song her little potty plays when she "flushes", so maybe it wont be too long. Since she doesnt have bottles or formula at all anymore she is more predictable with her potty habits, so I have started checking into some books and videos. I think within the next couple of months we will be potty training. I plan to get a chart and some Disney stickers to reward her. (that way we can pretend the Disney trip is a potty training reward!!) ;)
I took a video today of her going up and down the stairs....dont think I have posted that before so here you go....
What goes up....
Must come down.....
Also, note the extra cute pig tails--she is actually letting me do her hair these days!! Woohoo!


Oh--and she is officially an "all american kid" now--check it out--that is her first ever hotdog (well it is actually a Kosher Dog, but it is the same idea, anyways) :)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Such a big girl!
Posted by Angela Taylor at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
that is a good idea about disney potty training reward. I am glad to see miss katy has mastered the stairs. and those pigtails ARE adorable!
Post a Comment