Wow--It really doesnt seem like it has been 19 months since my belly was the size of Texas! Although, it does feel as though I have know Katy all my life. I sometimes get real deep and think about how she was always a part of me. This tiny egg was in my body since I was in my own mothers womb. How amazing that God chose her to be the one! I just love her to bits! Ok, so that was my deep thought for the day! Haha! Now lets move on to the babe!
She is very nurturing these days. She loves to feed mommy and daddy and LOVES even more to give us hugs and kisses. When she hugs you she runs across the room screaming (usually its MA MA!!) and then grabs a hold tight of your neck and says "hu" --just incase you weren’t aware that she was giving you a hug! ;) Then she pulls your face to hers and says "muwah" and kisses you over and over! She is just a love bug!! She also likes to play "Mommy" a lot these days. She tucks in all her animals and says "nigh nigh" and gives them little kisses. In the tub she like to bathe all her bath animals. She dump water on them and scrubs them with wash rags! Too funny! She is just getting to be very big. (And she knows it!) Her favorite word is still "NO", but it might be number two soon, as "dont" seems to be coming out more and more often! :( Urg!! Her Dr. actually said that she is going through the terrible twos early. He thinks (and of course I agree!!) that she is very intelligent (hey-this is my blog--I can brag on my kid if I want to). She is very aware that she is an independent person with her own will , and that I am quite often trying to impress my will on her! Lets just say she gives her parents a lot of dirty scowls and rolling eyes lately....humm....could she be experiencing the terrible teens early too? Heheh! Oh well, she is still a very sweet girl--grabbing on to me and loving on me any chance she gets. Oh--I also just remembered--she has been playing with the dog a lot lately too. Poor dog! Katy likes to line our coasters up on Koda's back and then crawl under her like she is a tunnel. I even caught her trying to ride her the other night! Poor poor KoKo! Oh--and did I mention she has started pulling her tail! That dog is very perturbed Im sure, but you would never know. She is just so sweet--she looks at me like-"umm...help...please..if your not too busy" hahah!
What else?? oh- her favorite movie is now Finding Nemo--whom she refers to as "MoMo". :) She has a couple of Nemo books that we have to read EVERY night!! There are not many words she doesn’t say these days....even has started talking about the potty a lot....in PUBLIC!! No joke--Today Im at JCPennys in the bra department (just to set the mood) and she is over in the corner of the fitting room grunting. So I go--as if I didnt already know the answer--"Katy what are you doing over there"--"POOPING"!! She hollars! Then proceeds to repeat herself about 20 times incase I missed it. She was laughing and thought she was pretty cute (unfortunately--I did too!hahah!) Oh my! The things kids say--oh, and by the way--she was actually tooting not pooping--Im not sure which could have been worse! Hahah.
Oh yeah- I almost forgot--check out the breakfast Katy is eating--YOGURT!!! The Dairy Fairy has finally made a visit to our house! (Uh--and Katy's GI specialist had given us the go ahead to start her on dairy). She has been eating cheese, cereal with milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and just about everying else you can think of lately! And the best part--she is doing great! Praise God for healing our little baby! Yeah!! Horay! Woo Woo (as Tenley would say!)
Ok, well here we go into the home stretch to the big 2. Wow- I have a feeling the next 5 months are going to FLY!! Ok, ok...so here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks that I have been meaning to post, but I have just been so busy--it is VBS season you know!).
Enjoying her first "complete" cinnamon roll!
My little Valentine!
Happy to have her Daddy
Gimme a kiss big guy!
You awake Katy?
Enjoying her juice and watching "MoMo"
Still loving the horse!--This is one of my favorite pictures of her--ever!!
Horay for the Dairy Fairy!
Which one is lunch?
Hum....Mom said something about P's...
Buh bye!


2 comments:
Wow! She is looking SO grown up. I can't believe it...time seems to really fly these days! She is ADORABLE!! I love the JCPenney story...too funny!
well it was about time i had my "katy fix"... ;) I pictured katy in jc penney's too...funny stuff katy's mom!
Post a Comment