Yikes! I guess it is about that time. I have been (selfishly) waiting to potty train Katy til we get back from Disney (just think of all the yucky --and inconvenient--places she would have to potty). However, I think she is trying to tell me something... After her bath Tuesday night she said "potty" so I put her on it, and for the first time ever--she actually stayed on it. She got a big smile on her face as I cheered her on and she even started clapping! We called Daddy upstairs and we all did a "happy potty" dance together! Hooray for Katy. She even pretended to go! hahah Enough details!! Hahah! ;) Let just say she had already had a heavy diaper before bath time, so not much happened other than clapping and dancing. Last night she wanted on the potty again! So, this is a start, I guess. I am not really following through--per say- just yet, but as soon as we come back from Disney next weekend, we are going to give it the full fledged effort! I will be sure to let you all know when to celebrate with me so that you can do your own "happy potty" dance! ;) Daddy is already getting excited about taking her to pick out some little girl panties!! What will it be? Little Mermaid--Minnie Mouse--Dora?? Oh the possibilities!!!
Just so proud of herself!!
Signing "I have to Pee"
--hahah! Not really Im just kidding! ahahah!!
Discovering the "handbars"
Hey--I think I need some of that!
"Yea for me!!"
Yes--I even got her on video--yes, I know you think Im crazy--No I dont really care!! hahahah Fortunately there is no sound on this clip! hahaha! ;)
Thursday, May 22, 2008
All aboard the Potty Train!
Posted by Angela Taylor at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
that rocks...I will ask Katy what the happy potty dance song is..so i can rejoice when she conquers this! ;)
Post a Comment