Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Falling for Fall!

Although it is no secret that Summer is my absolute favorite time of year --esp. in Maine where it is "pleasantly warm"--I must admit that I am smitten with fall, too! Would you just look at God's wondrous creation!! Now I know that this is officially my 4th fall in this gorgeous part of the country, and while you might think that I would be desensitized by now, I think this year I am more in awe than ever! I was a bit perturbed (to say the least) when I noticed some leaves starting to change back in AUGUST, thinking that we would be in for a crummy fall, but boy was I wrong! This week the leaves have really started changing, and I have decided to show my Texas folk back at home the progression (I wouldn't want y'all to miss out!). I will call this bunch of pictures "week 1", as October 1st is tomorrow --uh--can someone help me find September???!!! I seemed to have misplaced it??!! Anyways, enjoy the gradual spreading of colors! I promise to keep you up to date as the month goes on! Here's to fall y'all!! :)






0 comments: