Sunday, September 28, 2008

A hiking we will go...

Katy and I have really been missing our days together, but trying to enjoy the time that we do have in the afternoon. This means lots of playdates after school and time sitting on the couch together watching Max and Ruby! We even get outside when its nice!
Here are a few pictures from our hike with the girls last week....more apple picking planned for Wednesday! Cute pictures to come! :)

Bridget (covered in babies!), Brynn and Leah, Dana, India and baby girl!!!, Katy and me, and Heidi and Maya! (Can you believe this is in the middle of town?? I only live like 5 minutes from here!!) Watching the girls throw rocks into the stream.
Katy entertaining the girls!
The babes on the log!
What happened to her smile??

My little tree hugger! (I know it looks dark, but that is just the way the cameras worked in the trees)
The girls are trying to figure out what Katy finds so amusing with the trees....
Katy was taking her buddy through the woods...Now that she is in "school" she thinks she needs to hold a "buddy's" hand when we go for walks! heheh!
Ok, you know me...Im thinking....should I let her play in all that?? She might....get...DIRTY!! ahhh!! ;)
Darn this camera! I can never get it to take a picture fast enough...so...I have a cute one of her smiling (WITH EYES OPEN!!) and her head in chopped off!! AHHHH!!! :{
Checking out things she shouldnt be...I had to take a picture of this! She was feeding her horse some coffee and Cheerios! hahaha!!
Oh...and I sooo wish I had a picture of this (actually I will have some soon, when my friend sends them to me)...While we were at our Mainely Moms potluck last night, Katy found a black top hat, a baton, a stuffed bunny, and a scarf. She puts on the scarf --calling it a cape--and stuffs the bunny in the hat. Then she taps the hat with the baton and say "abbaba dabba ba!" It was the funniest thing ever!! Then she takes a bow and says "thank you thank you!!" hahaha!! Im like--HEY you!!--Could you act like a two year old please and quit trying to grow up so fast!! What a hoot! I promise to add the pictures when Heidi sends them! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I am looking forward to that pic!