So Christmas is still a week away, but Santa came early to my house! Tim and I had agreed to spend $20 or less on stockings for each other this year, but he did NOT keep his end of the deal! My sweet husband is sooo bad at keeping secrets or surprising me! He comes home from work on Friday night like a kid that just came home from the candy store--all bouncing off the walls and stuff. Not 2 minutes later he is asking me if I want my Christmas present. Im like "um..#1--we arent supposed to do gifts this year, and #2 Christmas is 2 weeks away!" He couldnt stand it, so he tells me he got me a Wii. What a goof ball! Oh well, I was really excited #1 because I have been asking him for one for about a year, and #2 he got a really great deal on it because of his extra Christmas employee discount! :) Niiice! Oh yeah--and the best part--I got a Wii Fit!! Woohooo! I am so happy! :) I feel like a kid all over--seriously--it has been years since I last got a toy for Christmas! :) So anyways, I am very happy to have my Wii fit because it has been really hard for me to get to the gym lately with work and Katy and the snow/ice...this is WAY more convenient! I just go in the living room and vola! A personal trainer at my finger tips! I can do aerobics, yoga, strength training and even balance games! It tracks your progress and helps you set goal and everything--It even wants me to put on a few pounds of muscle mass over the next couple of weeks! haah! Id rather put on some baby weight if you know what I mean! ;) hehe! Now dont go getting too excited by that last statement--there are no mini Mii's to report yet, Im just saying! :) Me doing the tilt
Me doing the "warrior"
Tim playing baseball! Sa-wing batta batta! Swing!
Me doing the "warrior"
Katy getting in on the action!




2 comments:
Yay for you!!! That picture of Katy is amazing!!! She is beautiful!
I played wii for the first time last night...it was fun. I am sooooooo old school (think Atari) so it was like teaching a monkey how to type but I got it eventually. I have heard great things about the wii fit! the concept is amazing to me..a game to help someone loose weight or keep fit...awesome. We shall have to have a bowling night sometime when you have time.
Post a Comment