Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Oh Boy"

I must say that while my "night life" has always been filled with colorful dreams, they seem to be even more wild when I am pregnant. I have noticed that I now dream in longer sequences. Its like I used to have a little dream here and then toss and turn and then another small dream there (not connected to the first one), and so on. Now it is as though I am in a movie. It literally seems to take all night to finish one dream that morphs and winds its way through the tossing and turning and midnight trips to the "pee-pee collector" (I have now begun calling it that and notifying Katy it is time to "make a deposit"--is that totally wrong?? Is my kid going to be scared for life! hahah) Anyways, I say all this to state that last night I had a dream (the first one of this kind so far) that the baby was a boy. It is strange only because I have more recently been convinced by Tim and Katy and my yucky body (rot with blemishes, bloated parts, and frequent nausea) that I am going to have another girl. The pregnancy has been the exact same a s KAty's, so it makes me wonder, but the dream seemed so real. Tim and I went in for the 20 week ultrasound and as clear as day--there was the..uh..you know..."boy part"..staring at us. I said "oh my gosh it's a boy", and Tim started jumping up and down and cheering. I rubbed my belly and said "my John". It was so real. I even remember taking the pictures home and deciding that I was going to write a blog entitled "Oh Boy" (sound familiar). Anyways, does this mean I am in fact due to have "my John", or is this my sub conscience working out the whole what if it is a boy. Is it me thinking maybe I do want a boy after all? Who knows...and Im sure you are thinking...WHO CARES. Oh well. Just thought I would post this because I was going to post it in my dream! Hhaha! That is funny! OK, Pregnant woman over and out!

0 comments: