Katy to me two days ago: "Mama, when I get big I ride a motorcycle?"
Me to Katy: "NO!!! NO. You never never ride a motorcycle. They are very dangerous."
Katy back to me: "Maybe when I get big like you? (Eye brows raised and smile sideways--full on ham)
Me: "No! Never"
Katy: "Ok, maybe someday me have a pink car. I drive it on the street."
Me (sigh of relief): "Sure"...I mean, who knows, maybe she will work for MaryKay? aahahah
Ok so now you must watch this video to get the first part of this title. Oh--and make sure you watch the entire thing (its not that long) and turn up your volume!! hahahah
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Burping Biker Babe!
Posted by Angela Taylor at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
KATY i miss her haha she is the cutest little girl ever! definetly want to make a trip up there to see her... hope all is going well with the next child on the way and yall had a safe trip back!
Jordan Baker
Post a Comment