Friday, July 17, 2009

Cravings...

So my cravings have varied through out this pregnancy from week to week...when I was super sick I was craving hotdogs cheetohs and root beer?? (My Doc said my body must have been trying to get salt to retain water! haha) Then it became nectarines raspberries and chips and queso (thanks to Tenley). Im not joking when I say that I literally licked my queso bowl once...ok it was a couple times, but who's counting! Then it moved on to apples and ham Italians (this would be called a sub, but for some reason, the Mainers call it an Italian). Right now it is definitely peaches, blueberries, and pizza! Not just any pizza, mind you--brick oven pizza!! I dont even think dominoes or Pizza hut (or even little ceasers for that matter-weird-huh??) sound remotely good. Anyways, im telling all this because this afternoon Katy and I meet up with two of our friends and their kids for pizza at CGrand Central Cafe (Watervilles brick oven pizza place). I have been there three weeks in a row, and today admitted to them that they are my new craving. To my surprise--and jubilantly delight!! --the owner came over and brought me a pizza to take home for the "late night cravings!!" on the house!! I was so happy I hugged her!! I think she made my week! :) Check out the cute note she put on it! I love that place! I will continue to patronize them! :) Um...also thinking I might need to lay off the pizza a bit here and there, as you can see in the picture! Oops!

You can enlarge this picture by clicking on it to read what it says...it is really cute!
Oh yeah babe!!Baby...or...one too many pizza's??









0 comments: