Katy is 3 today!! So I guess now I need a new birthday ticker for her (the gizmo at the top of the page that tells you exactly how old she is)...crazy--it will be counting down (or would that be up??) to her 4th bday! She is getting waaaaaayyy tooo big! Im trying to find an ounce of baby left in her, but sadly Im not seeing much. She does still take a nap on most days, so maybe that is a tiny bit of baby still in there. I ll hang on to that for as long as I can (for her sake and mine!--amen??) ;) Anyways, she had her pony party yesterday! It was perfect and worth every penny! She was such a happy girl! She got so much time on the ponies and was surrounded by friends in the sun! What a day. She has been very busy playing with her "loot" but managed to make time for her birthday breakfast with mommy and daddy. She even wore her tiara to the table! :) What a princess. So here are some pictures of the party, not too many, as I spent way too much time loading the rest on to facebook. I am due to play ponies and polly pockets --oh and I have to get our picnic packed up. She wants to eat her lunch with her ponies by the Messalonskee (sp?). Hopefully the ducks will join us! Maybe of to the pool after that and finishing up the day with burgers and shakes at Red Robin! :) Happy birthday my sweet girl! BTW--if you are feeling nostalgic and would like to see her birth and 1st bday videos (I have already watched them) you can click on my blog archive and go back to last July. I posted them all last year! :) Enjoy...Im going to enjoy my girl!
Playing with her toys this morning.
Making cookies
Playing polly pocket with her God's Princess pop out studio
Loving her new ponies
Princess Pancakes
Blowing out her candle all by herself!
Yummy!














0 comments:
Post a Comment