Thursday, October 29, 2009

8 months

I haven't blogged much the last couple of weeks because it seems like there is never enough time. I thought I would just get on quickly, though and give a fast update and post some pictures :) John is doing great! He is measuring perfect at each visit and his heart beat is steady! We even got one of the home fetal heart rate monitors and have been listening to him each night :) Katy actually fell asleep today listening to him! It was pretty sweet! I like it because it helps me to figure out how he is laying and what he is doing. You can hear hiccups, kicks and the heartbeat. Oh--and bubbles in my tummy and a whooshing sound from the placenta! Really really neat. I am supposed to be able to make a recording of it from the machine and send it online, but I haven't figured that part out just yet. When I do, I will post it on here! :) Until then...enjoy the pics :)


0 comments: