Thursday, October 29, 2009

Katy enjoying fall...

An early morning snack/craft project...we made "candy" necklaces out of Fruit Loops! :)


Family Night :) Waffles for dinner, Movie, fire and smores!! :)
Katy already shares with her brother :)


These are of Katy enjoying a nice fall day in the yard :)






These are from our trip to the D.E.W. Animal Kingdom with Katy and Ava recently. :) You can check out our last trip to the DEW in the blog archive under the October folder (the first one...Katy was just 15mo). Look how much she has grown!!

Those two are like peas and carrots ;) We like to say!
I am holding a baby bobcat! :) It was sooo sweet and very soft. It was purring just like our cat! :) I really wanted to take him home but was scared the man behind me might hunt me down! hahahah!

Ok, I think we are caught up...to see the 8mo belly pictures check out the post below :)

0 comments: