Thursday, October 8, 2009

Belly Pictures...

Ok, if you are extremely modest, you may not want to see the rest of this post. My husband took a bunch of photos of Katy and me and the pregnant belly, and I am proud of them so I am choosing to share them. Dont worry--no nudity--just what you would see if I was wearing a bikini, but take that as your warning. No hate mail--OK! If you want to see the amazing change that God has made to my body in the past 7 1/2 months, continue on. Can you see the beauty of creation? I can! I thank God that He has helped me to finally embrace the body He gave me! :)

This is the new body...I am kinda sad and yet very happy to say this is the last time (ok two more months really) it will look this way...
Sharing that look....the one that says " I love you!" :) mmm
Mommy, Katy, and Brother... She was proud to show off her little brother!
Some girl talk :)

A special hug
This one shows just how sweet the moment was. Sniff sniff... Ok...hand out the tissues!!
Sweet :)
Filled with love!
One of my favorites...she was "listening" to him! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katy is so excited!!!!

Ana