For the past couple of weeks Katy has been waking up at night. At first I thought she must be getting a tooth (and she did--two of them). Then I thought it was because Tim was out of town so much...but he came home...Then I started thinking maybe she wasnt getting enough formula since I have started weaning her...However, the past two or three nights she seemed to be crying all night long (yeah- I have major baggage under my eyes--). Anyhow, this morning I finally decided this was not a normal thing...so I took my baby to the dr. expecting him to tell me I was worried over nothing...well the poor dear has an ear infection and is getting her 1st set of molars--on top of the two other teeth that are working their way up :( Poor baby. We will start the antibiotic tonight...hopefully she will get better quick :(
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ear infections are so horrible! I got one at 28 and cried like a baby...so I can only imagine the pain for poor miss katy! and molars! give her a kiss from me and I shall pray for you both!
Post a Comment