Monday, February 4, 2008

Does anyone know where I can buy a pause button?

So I was just looking at these pictures I took of Katy this week, and I realized how big she is getting. :( It makes me sad and excited all at the same time. I think a little more sad though, so I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get my hands on a pause button. I know they make easy buttons now, so I was just thinking....well, I was dreaming I guess. Anyways, take a look at the big girl trying to walk in her mommy's shoes! It wont be long before she really can :( Oh--and see if you notice something in each of the pictures that seems to be making its presence known more and more! (Im thinking this is Katy's way of tring to trick me into thinking she is still a baby and needs to have her way--right now!! hahah). ;)

"Little big girl"--wearing mommy's shoes, but holding tight to "Mine"Katy and "Mine", so happy together!
Katy "pretending" to take a nap with her Backyardigans (and Mine)!

Oh- By the way--if you hadnt figured it out, Katy has named her blankets (the two large squares of cut--and not hemed--flannel, that I used to swadle her in when she was a baby) "Mine". I beleive this happened because I used to tease her and run off (OFT--for Mom--all others--please dont try to understand this) with it and say "mine"--trying to keep her from getting it. Now she just thinks that is what it is called! Hahah! This totally bugs Daddy! He was like "honey--tell her it is called a blanket!" Hahah! I told him that she is a 1 year old and she is gonna call it/them whatever she wants! Hahhah! Oh funny times at our house! :)

One more note--my spell checker isnt working?? So....dont bug me about any errors...I already know I am a bad speller! :) If you have a hard time tying to figure out what I was trying to spell, just think of how it would be spelled phonically--or how a thrid grader would spell it! hahahah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you so funny. a lot of very smart people, including a college professor (who had a doctrate btw) can't spell well. now about this pause button....thinking from a former wife's perspective..oooooo the fun I would have had! and mute. fast forward, rewind...and power off. yes that would have been a joyous invention to have. though you can't have a pause button, your pictures will be a "recall" button for you...awwww.