Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Ok, I know...I have not blogged much lately, I guess I am just preoccupied with an almost three year old--only three more months :( Anyways, here are some pictures of Katy enjoying Easter. Love to all of you! Only 45 more days til we come to Texas!! (Not that Im counting or anything!) I CANT WAIT!!! Katy is very excited to see her family, too.

I actually caught Katy sitting like this! How funny!

Katy and Daddy at the Church Easter Eggstravaganza!
We decided to bring her home for an egg hunt, instead...way too many kids going wayyy too crazy! Much better in our cozy yard! :) (Sorry no sound...this was the wrong camara)

Enjoying french toast and strawberries!
Checking out her goodies from the Easter bunny.

Hip Hop Horay!

Eatting the infamous "bunny poops" (a.k.a. mini marshmellows! hehe!)

Easter morning...

Daddy and Katy (isnt that the best face!!)

Holding out her pretty dress for all to see. Bunny even has a matching one! (Thank you Nana :)

0 comments: